Friday 10 March 2017

Tina ART Zone over in Facebook :)

Hiya,

I hope this post finds you in great spirits today :)


Hey just letting you know, stop by my Facebook Fan page Tina ART Zone, for more updates, projects, and interesting news on whats the 'Haps' in my 'flow-zone' world of Creative ARTs...

I'll be happy to see you come on board. Simply 'Like' the page, and get regular progress into what I be up to. Theres bound to be something in there for you. Helping Inspire your own Creative Spirit.


Take the Journey with me. Just click the link below... It'll be fab !


Tina ART Zone


And remember to 'share' the page amongst your awesome friends and famz, to help me grow the awareness for my special brand of Unique Pacific Inspired Creations & Arts.


Warmest Regards, and a big Thank YOU


Tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment