Sunday 10 March 2013

Set In Stone, Your Solid Style

And finally claim your freedom!

"Find and align with your true calling. Because once you do, you become more of who you were meant to be".


With regards to finding your own true purpose, and passion, and being happy, in what you find. I've learnt from experience, that with all the uncertainty, which can surround us, in our daily lives, you do have the knowledge and know how, to begin creating your own certainty! One which you can rely on, and trust. Because you're the one who can finally determine, your own empowering, uplifting, and energetic direction, with more certainty, than you've given yourself credit for.....

I love this quote, came across it today, and contained in a book by John Mason ..

"Even a turtle doesn't get ahead, unless he sticks his neck out".....


And even though I'm no turtle, I believe, am almost very nearly there, and inching closer to 'getting ahead.

Initially, had set out on my quest, to fully embrace the freedom of independent living. And to create a lifestyle, which would allow me, to continue to do what I most enjoyed, while still making a living. Something which is so incredibly possible, it amazes me, why its taken so long, to not have realized it, several years before.

Never mind... Was able to finally get the ball rolling anyway, with the setting up of my various websites, which are now pretty much established, and by leveraging some of me artworks through into other more established platforms, and sites, for more exposure of my work, as well.
This has been very helpful, to my overall goals.

I find now, that there is, more welcome interaction, with visitors to my sites. As they leave encouraging comments, which inspires me to continue, with what I set out to do. It really is actions like those, from complete strangers, and from friends and family, which help in pursuing this life-path direction, for the long-term. And is very much appreciated.


Come see for yourself.

Tina Ink's Encouraging Blog Comments

And while you're in there, do check out the 'Inspired Fusion Art' gallery, as I've added a few more recent designs, at the very end of the scrolling.


My PURPOSE, for doing all of this

And there are very valid ones. Its for the Freedom!
Freedom of TIME
Freedom of LOCATION
Freedom of JUST BEING
Freedom of INSPIRATION

And for the ultimate happiness, satisfaction, and my own gratitude, which comes from knowing that, all of this hard work, focus, time and energy, is all worth it. As I'm doing what I love.....The journey, so far, has been really enlightening, and have learnt so much, along the way.
Of most importance is,... with all that I do, it will always give back to someone, somewhere, somehow, for their own life improvement, growth, and inspiration.


"Demonstrate an alternative way forward, by 'walking the talk'...& providing an example of something in action. For the better".


I know theres some distance to go yet, but at least, the effort has been made, and I didn't just talk about doing something....And no matter how long it takes, for any one of my projects to get off the ground....the fact that it eventually does, is all that matters.






My Latest Stone Piece, already in Frame

Just an update on Stoneline Creations.
When I thought of a title for this particular piece, I didn't have to wait long before it came to me. Based on its natural shape, and its solid form, and because working with stone helps me to appreciate the very ground we walk on, and to value the natural earth around us,...as our environment is rapidly changing....this is what I decided to call it.


For me, I LOVE being able to live through my ART.

And to express, through it, what I believe to be important. A Hand-crafted piece of original Artwork, carved in stone, and made by my hands. To remind us all, that the Earth, is indeed a sacred place. And to care for it now....

If you'd like to order a print, of this very image, then do click into the 'framed art, itself, where you can then navigate through, and choose from the various framing options for it.

** Art Gives Me Peace ** and life-long inspiration. I hope it can be that for you too.

Am also happy to announce the part-publishing of some of my other site, I've been working on, when time permitted.... I already have pages, with articles and graphics, yet to be finalized, in there, but, wanted to just share the beginnings of it here...

** PACIFIC ART ZONE **  Inspiring Treasures of the Pacific Do take a look, as it too, will grow, over time.    NEXT POST :: >>>> ** A Woman's Best Kept Secret To Love, Life and Career **   PREVIOUS POST :: >>>> ** New Year, New Energy **  





No comments:

Post a Comment